INSURE YOUR TRIP AND BE READY FOR THE UNEXPECTED
Anything from terrible weather to a family emergency can spoil your careful planning and bring your trip to an end before it even begins. And what happens if you become ill while you're away from home — will you have the medical expense coverage you need? Will you lose the money you invested if you need to cancel your trip or come home early? With the Travel Insurance Select
plan, you can worry a lot less about unexpected changes.
Benefits and non-insurance services include:
- Coverage for trip cancellation - Be reimbursed up to 100% of the money you invested in your trip.
- Coverage for trip interruption - Recover up to 150% of your trip costs, depending on the coverage you choose.
- 24-hour access to emergency assistance services – so no matter where you are, you have help when you need it.
- Click here for highlights on medical evacuation, missed connections, and more
- Click here for FAQs regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Don't let all the time you've spent saving and planning go to waste – get your complimentary, no-obligation insurance quote and purchase your Travel Insurance Select Plan today. You deserve to travel knowing your trip is insured.
Questions about how COVID-19 impacts travel insurance?
View the plan FAQs. If you have additional questions, or would like to speak with a licensed agent about your concerns,
contact us today.
Buy now for maximum benefits!
Your Trip Cancellation coverage is available beginning on the effective date of your policy. Additionally, purchase the Plus or Elite Plan options within 21 days of the date your initial trip deposit is received to be eligible for these Early Purchase Benefits (additional terms apply):
Pre-existing Medical Condition Exclusion Waiver
Financial Default Coverage*
Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) and Interruption For Any Reason (IFAR) Optional Upgrades**
*as a covered reason for Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption.
**CFAR and IFAR coverage are offered at an additional cost on the Plus and Elite plan levels. Additional terms apply. CFAR not available to residents of NY. IFAR not available to residents of NY and WA.